Join us while we sit down and talk with Award Winning Kumu Hula Chinky Mahoe of Halau Kawaili'ula. We learn how he first got started in Hula and that he is a haumana (student) of the late Hula Masters Darrell Lupenui and George Na'ope.
Our Pasifika Disclosure
YOU MAY NOT:
· Modify or copy the materials
· Use the materials for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
· Attempt to decouple or reverse engineer any software contained on any of Aloha Hula Supply or Our Pasifika online and social media platforms.
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
· Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server This license shall be subject to immediate termination by Our Pasifika without notice should you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you shall be required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Have an idea or suggestion for future content? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALOHA HULA MEDIA
4369 LAWEHANA STREET, #A2
HONOLULU, HI 96818
© 2020 copyright. All rights reserved.
In case of any concern, contact us