Lyman Nauahi shares how he puts on his traditional Tongan Taovala attire. What the materials of the Ta'ovala is made of such as Fau, La’i Lou ‘Akau and Kafa braided from La’i Pulu and what they represent in his Tongan culture.
Our Pasifika Disclosure
YOU MAY NOT:
· Modify or copy the materials
· Use the materials for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
· Attempt to decouple or reverse engineer any software contained on any of Aloha Hula Supply or Our Pasifika online and social media platforms.
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
· Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server This license shall be subject to immediate termination by Our Pasifika without notice should you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you shall be required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Have an idea or suggestion for future content? Email us at email@example.com
© 2020 copyright. All rights reserved.
In case of any concern, contact us