Keenan Chung, founder and owner of the Siva Afi Company, has had a great passion for the fire knife dance and all aspects of the Polynesian culture since the day he was born. Birthed to two of Hawaii’s local entertainers, he began learning the art, and by age 11 started competing. He has had multiple experiences in a few local competitions, but finds pure joy in performing on Oahu, Hawaii for Tihati Productions.
“I think back to when I was a child, receiving that brand new set of knives and just thinking that anything was possible… If I can help in producing that feeling in other knife dancers, or better yet upcoming kids, then I can tell myself I’m successful.”
Our Pasifika Disclosure
YOU MAY NOT:
· Modify or copy the materials
· Use the materials for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
· Attempt to decouple or reverse engineer any software contained on any of Aloha Hula Supply or Our Pasifika online and social media platforms.
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
· Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server This license shall be subject to immediate termination by Our Pasifika without notice should you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you shall be required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Have an idea or suggestion for future content? Email us at email@example.com
ALOHA HULA MEDIA
4369 LAWEHANA STREET, #A2
HONOLULU, HI 96818
© 2020 copyright. All rights reserved.
In case of any concern, contact us