Professional Polynesian costume maker Nani of iheartpolynesia teaches how to make Tahitian dance costume hip belts 3 different ways. Using both traditional and contemporary 2, 3 and 4 strand weaving and braiding methods. This premium workshop includes 7 detailed videos of tips, tools, techniques and "How to's" for you to learn basic costume weaving and braiding methods.
For this workshop you will need:
- Hau (Purau or Moré) Tahitian skirt material)
- rope or fabric and scissors
- grooming tool and measuring tape or ruler.
Our Pasifika Disclosure
YOU MAY NOT:
· Modify or copy the materials
· Use the materials for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
· Attempt to decouple or reverse engineer any software contained on any of Aloha Hula Supply or Our Pasifika online and social media platforms.
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
· Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server This license shall be subject to immediate termination by Our Pasifika without notice should you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you shall be required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Have an idea or suggestion for future content? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALOHA HULA MEDIA
4369 LAWEHANA STREET, #A2
HONOLULU, HI 96818
© 2020 copyright. All rights reserved.
In case of any concern, contact us