Founder | Rangatira & Teacher | Kaiako
Ko Huruiki te maunga
Ko Punaruku te awa
Ko Mataatua te waka
Ko te Uri o Hikihiki te hapu
Ko Ngatiwai, Ko Ngapuhi, Ko Ngati Awa nga iwi
Ko Mokau o Whangaruru te marae
Ko Amelia Butler ahau
Amelia Butler is an indigenous Maori performer, dancer, choreographer and instructor from Aotearoa New Zealand. She has been teaching and performing dance at an international level for over 20 years. Amelia moved to Los Angeles in 2008 to pursue a career in dance and has worked as a professional dancer in the LA entertainment industry. She founded and leads Los Angeles based traditional Maori performance group, Nga Anahera Maori, teaches te reo Maori online and teaches haka & poi workshops in the US. Amelia is the Maori Language Lecture at the University of Hawaii, Manoa. Her tribal affiliations are Ngatiwai, Ngapuhi and Ngati Awa. She is proud to share her culture abroad.
Find more information on Amelia's Te reo Maori courses at www.Learnmaoriabroad.com follow them on social media at @learnmaoriabroad
Our Pasifika Disclosure
YOU MAY NOT:
· Modify or copy the materials
· Use the materials for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
· Attempt to decouple or reverse engineer any software contained on any of Aloha Hula Supply or Our Pasifika online and social media platforms.
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
· Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server This license shall be subject to immediate termination by Our Pasifika without notice should you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you shall be required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Have an idea or suggestion for future content? Email us at email@example.com
© 2020 copyright. All rights reserved.
In case of any concern, contact us