Kukui Oil has many uses in Hawai'i and through out Polynesia. One of these uses is to naturally varnish Traditional Hula implements such as Ipu Heke, Ipu Heke 'Ole or Laamia the bottoms of 'Uli'Uli. This short demonstration shows a simple way on how to easily apply Kukui Oil to an Ipu Heke. Applying Kukui oil yourself allows you to put your own mana into your implement and be a part of the finishing process. Each set includes: 2oz of natural cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin kukui oil with a reusable/washable luxury bamboo cotton round.
To Purchase Kukui Oil Click Here https://www.alohahulasupply.com/store/Details/13721
To Purchase Ipu Heke Click Here
Our Pasifika Disclosure
YOU MAY NOT:
· Modify or copy the materials
· Use the materials for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
· Attempt to decouple or reverse engineer any software contained on any of Aloha Hula Supply or Our Pasifika online and social media platforms.
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
· Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server This license shall be subject to immediate termination by Our Pasifika without notice should you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you shall be required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Have an idea or suggestion for future content? Email us at email@example.com
© 2020 copyright. All rights reserved.
In case of any concern, contact us