Learn simple/basic motions of the Tititorea featuring our special guests Shannon Galea'i and her Whanau as they demonstrate How to: Tititorea
Tititorea sticks are available in store or online at www.alohahulasupply.com under our Maori section.
Our Pasifika Disclosure
YOU MAY NOT:
· Modify or copy the materials
· Use the materials for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
· Attempt to decouple or reverse engineer any software contained on any of Aloha Hula Supply or Our Pasifika online and social media platforms.
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
· Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server This license shall be subject to immediate termination by Our Pasifika without notice should you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you shall be required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Have an idea or suggestion for future content? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 copyright. All rights reserved.
In case of any concern, contact us