Ra'atira Pupu Maeva Goo
Maeva Goo from the island of Raiatea. Maeva was a Tahitian songwriter, dancer, choreographer, and openly shared her traditions and culture with other pupu ori, musicians, and dancers. In 1998, Maeva Goo formed her group TAHITI TO’A which means strength, power and unity. TAHITI TO'A was also selected to perform at a ceremony in Taputapuatea, Raiatea. In 2005, TAHITI TO’A hosted Heiva I Tokyo, an 'Ori Tahiti dance competition in Japan and has continued to be a part of the advisory for Heiva I Tokyo. Maeva Goo continued to keep the values of teaching the culture of Tahiti throughout her life. She provided countless hours of sharing and hosting workshops in Hawaii, Japan, Arizona, and the Mainland to anyone that wanted to learn. Maeva was an honored judge for San Jose Tahiti Fete, Heiva I Tokyo, Heiva I Osaka, Hura I Hawai’i, and Heiva Ma'ohi 'O Patitifa. May her legacy continue on through her feti'i and her many students of 'Ori Tahiti and Tahitian culture. Te aroha ia rahi Aunty Maeva
Our Pasifika Disclosure
YOU MAY NOT:
· Modify or copy the materials
· Use the materials for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
· Attempt to decouple or reverse engineer any software contained on any of Aloha Hula Supply or Our Pasifika online and social media platforms.
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
· Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server This license shall be subject to immediate termination by Our Pasifika without notice should you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you shall be required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Have an idea or suggestion for future content? Email us at email@example.com
© 2020 copyright. All rights reserved.
In case of any concern, contact us